Litter box soundboard

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Sun Apr 1 12:08:34 MDT 2007

Didn't they know to spread kitty litter on top the soundboard?  That
would have helped with the stain problem, provided it was changed out on
a regular basis...turn the piano upside down and dump it out is the best
way, but I don't know what they would do with the strings rusting.
WD-40 maybe?

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT