sqeaky pedal spring

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 06:23:10 MDT 2007

And if all of Jon's excellent suggestions don't cure the squeak, then it
may be coming from the pitman in it's cloth-lined hole through the
keybed.  The only solution in this case is to enlarge the keybed hole to
about 1" and secure the pitman to the tray on top and the lever
underneath.  I recall recently seeing some info on the conversion,
either on this list or in the journal.

Mike