Mac Database advice

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Apr 4 14:05:42 MDT 2007

For just one computer---it doesn't network well---Outlook for Mac is
good---actually great, really easy and easily, effortlessly
customizable, with all the appropriate flags and archiving and
capture facilities ya need.
If you're ever going to grow, and add any computers to your network,
the Now software, linked with Mac Mail, is the way to go. Elegant,
simple, user friendly, instantly updated (from the master calendar in
the office computer) any time my laptop goes online, and then
instantly synchronizable via Bluetooth to my Treo. Slick. When it all
works right, which is, so far, 99% of the time. And, with the
DrivemyMac software, my computer guy can fix stuff anytime, anywhere.
It's important to my dreams to set up the architecture for a bigger
operation, and to always stay pretty darn current.
It's what good, smart, upscale people expect, and are pleased by when
it's done excellently. So there.<g.>
xoxxoDA