CA glue questions

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Wed Apr 4 20:23:08 MDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Granted in the short term there will be fumes. But 3 hours later they
should be all gone, which is what I was trying to point out.

Some folks are more sensitive to the fumes than others--you are one of
them. I (fortunately) don't seem to be. I still don't recommend doing it
without an open window or door.

At 07:25 PM 4/4/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>.35 air changes per hour. It takes, what, 15 minutes to drip CA into all
>the pins. That gives us time for .25 * .35 = 8.75% air change. Not enough
>for my lungs and eyes and nose sensor. I've CA'd one pinblock in a
>closed house in the winter and I'll never do it again.
>Paul
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner