OT: Windows Vista marketing 'deceived' consumers

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 05:30:06 MDT 2007

Duaine,

There is no OS that doesn't fail. I've worked with several... AIX, MS-DOS,
Windows 3.1, 3.11, 95, 98, Me, 2000m XP, Mac OS 9, Mac OS 10, RedHat Linux,
SuSE Linux, HP-UX, OS-360, OS-370, MVS-ESA, z/OS. Each and every single one
of those has failed on me at some point or other. Some required data
recovery from backups (which I always have), some didn't. Point being,
there's no OS that your "powerful knowledge" will save you from. You're
being the horse with blinders, not us. Backups are power, not simplistic
hateful knowledge.

Paul