OT: Windows Vista marketing 'deceived' consumers

Hechler Family dahechler at charter.net
Thu Apr 5 11:21:47 MDT 2007

Alan, et all,

This may have started out to be a personal vendetta, as you say,
however, I felt the public has the right to know what is going on around
them. And if you choose to act, that is your business. Now, I'm just
trying to educate to public and keep them informed.

I humbly apologize to anyone that has been offended by these posts.

In closing, just let me say this - if this was NOT Microsoft and it was
the Government, Congress, gas company, electric company, an Oil Company
or any other organization that will have a direct effect on you - won't
you like to know - or - would you prefer to have them keep the
information a secret.

Respectfully, Duaine