Baldwin E

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 15:46:54 MDT 2007

If you are looking for the easiest proper way to do this, IMHO, the way to go is to send Wally Brooks samples from each end of each section, tell him to put Abel Lights on the appropriate Abel shanks/knuckles/flanges, tell him to cove and shape the tails, and you will get a first-class product back that makes you look like a top pro!

I've put Abel Lights hung by Wally on an old Baldwin R (5' 7") with excellent results.

Terry Farrell