CA glue questions

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 16:08:45 MDT 2007

Last month I used my portable Shark vac with an extension hose
(sander exhaust hose). I placed the vac unit on the porch and lead
the hose to the piano. There was enough air flow to remove the fumes.
I was able to treat (2 small bottles) the whole pin block on this tipped
upright without any odor.

It wasn't until afterwards when I used a small brush to tidy-up the exposed
pin block without the vac did the fumes become noticeable directly over it.

So a vacuum is a suitable exhaust mechanism.
--

Regards,

Jon Page