Baldwin E

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 15:57:15 MDT 2007

Thanks Conrad and Terry

I'm kind of surprised there weren't more response to this, I guess you guys
nailed it.

I would go with Conrad's advice and get the sample kit from Renner, but as
long as Brooks offers the complete service of hanging and shaping tails, I
might as well keep my life simple and go with that. I was hoping to try the
wurzens but It'll wait til the next set.

BTW, yup, it's 5'4" stem to stern.

Bill Costanzo
The Grand Ole Upright