M&H serial # help

David Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Fri Apr 6 07:20:44 MDT 2007

John:

The number was in the triangle between the treble & bass tuning pins but on
the CC it is a 4 digit number.  I have one of these at school and if you
need me to I can look in some other places to see if the number is repeated
in other locations.

I don't know why M&H decided to number the CCs different from all the other
pianos.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu