SV: Re: SV: Re: Reverse Torque tuning pins & reverse crown

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Fri Apr 6 08:58:04 MDT 2007

David,
Yes, I understand. I just thought you meant the way the thread runs as I wrote.
Some years ago I bought pins from US where the thread was cut after making them blue or nickel plated and they felt sharper than other pins. Logically it should be the best way to make tuning pins.
Aras.

David Skolnik <davidskolnik at optonline.net> skrev:   Aras -
 While there are some interesting possibilities in the configuration you describe, like the string to plate distance remaining constant (theoretically) as pin is turned, it sounds like this "reverse torque" is different from what is described In Don Mannino's explanation, which I quoted in my last post.

 David Skolnik