SV: Re: Reverse Torque tuning pins & reverse crown

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Apr 6 08:15:18 MDT 2007

Aras -
While there are some interesting possibilities in
the configuration you describe, like the string
to plate distance remaining constant
(theoretically) as pin is turned, it sounds like
this "reverse torque" is different from what is
described In Don Mannino's explanation, which I quoted in my last post.

David Skolnik