CA glue and BRIDGE cracks

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sat Apr 7 07:40:20 MDT 2007

Ah, I was confused when I asked my question about loosening strings, as I
was still thinking about bridges, not pinblocks (the previous iteration of
this discussion, I believe).  My question actually was meant to relate to
the use of CA glue to reset bridge pins.

For those who use it:  do you loosen or remove the strings before gluing a
bridge?

All that said, thanks for the clear instructions on gluing pinblocks, Dean.
I've had tremendous good luck with it thus far!

Annie Grieshop