CA glue and pinblock cracks

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Sat Apr 7 14:36:29 MDT 2007

Whew! This is good to know. Thanks

-- Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Farrell
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:08 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: CA glue and pinblock cracks

This question has been asked before, and I am with the consistent responses
that suggest CA treatment of a previously doped block may work even better
than on an undoped block. Seems as though the spongy nature of the doped
blocks maybe take up the CA better - or something - whatever. But I've done
several previously doped pianos with complete success.

Go for it.

Terry Farrell