CA glue and pinblock cracks

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Apr 8 10:43:45 MDT 2007

I think it is that the dope attracts and holds moisture. Moisture then acts
as a catalyst for the CA glue, causing it to set up quicker.

Whatever is going on the end result is as you say: complete success.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802