Lowrey grand problem update

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 17:15:57 MDT 2007

John,
Try inserting the keyboard in without the action stack and watch what
is happening.  Watching it is worth a thousand words.  Sounds like
the damper underlevers need traveling.  That or the front key
bushings are so worn that the keys are loose and the back end is
swinging over far enough to catch the neighboring damper underlever.

Had a brand new chinese grand do that at the store here.  Had to
re-travel almost all the damper underlevers and not all in the same
direction.  They called up and wanted to know how much I liked the
piano and would I like to order more: uhmmmmmmm NO.

Andrew Anderson