ok, i'm listening

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 20:54:27 MDT 2007

Could also be that the action is out of position laterally causing the key
end felt to catch the adjacent damper levers, or, the lever(s) are out of
alignment.  First case, either reposition the action or reposition the
underlever tray.  Second case, if the underlevers are screw type, shim the
flange of the offending underlever.  If they are not the screw type, see
first case.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com