ok, i'm listening

marcel carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 10 20:42:24 MDT 2007

Hi John,

There are things I don't understand in your post. You say that"> C6
lifts the B6 and C6 dampers"
Now that's an octave apart. Could it be that C6 lifts B5 and C6. To me
this eases the solution.

Have you had a look between the damper underlevers? I've seen instances
where the leads in the underlevers would become loose and interact
between 2 underlevers causing symptoms like mentionned.

Let us know your final solution.

Marcel Carey, RPT
SHerbrooke, QC