noisy Schimmel action

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 18:55:36 MDT 2007

Hi,Richard! Re:bouncing hammers take a simplistic approach and double check
if all screws,specifically Front ones are tight holding the Action
Stack..Good luck!!

Re: noisy action.Just solved one  on a Steinway C-Hamburg,1985..The source
of noise was action Felt on the heel of the whippen..Good Luck.. isaac

  _____