Convention Exhibition Spaces

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:44:06 MDT 2007

Apparently the PTG President monitors this list. Hopefully he'll see to it
that "something" gets done to provide a full complement of suppliers... not
just the few who got lucky enough to get their applications in within 19
hours. Put another way, hopefully we'll have the opportunity to visit more
that the few that were in the office that day.

I've never been to a PTG convention (I'm a noob, and this will be my first),
but I've been to plenty other conventions. Vendor exhibits are a VERY
important part of any such gathering of trade professionals, and the more
access we get to them, the better off everyone is. To shortchange the
vendors AND us attendees because of a lack of planning (I think there HAS to
be Someplace in all of KC that can properly accommodate us), and to do it in
the landmark 50th anniversary year, in PTG's hometown, is, well,
short-sighted and non-supportive.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN