car mileage

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 05:48:59 MDT 2007

  I'm hoping Honda decides to make a hybrid version of the Element. I like the fact that there is little wasted space.

 I drive a Saab hatchback at the moment. Great car, ok mileage (around 24 mpg overall without engaging the turbocharger too often...:-), more without the roof rack), amazing amount of space in the rear compartment. But it's got 124 k miles on it. After another 80,000 miles or so, there should be a far wider choice of hybrids or other types of high-mileage vehicles.
    Dave Stahl, RPT

 Dave Stahl Piano Service
 650-224-3560
 dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net