rocker capstans, anyone?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 12:03:31 MDT 2007

List

I have a hard time throwing anything out.  I have two sets of rocker capstans that I will never use.  They are both incomplete, in that a couple were broken on each piano I removed them from, so there are probably about 80 to 85 in each set.  I've kept them altogether in a box; they are not identical, but very close.

Any restorers out there who demand absolute authenticity and need some rockers?

Tom Sivak
  Chicago