Best way to build a soundboard

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:13:48 MDT 2007

I think someone ran a scan of the original document thru an automated
character recognition process. That's the kind of results I get when I've
done it with such s/w that came with my scanner... if you look at the "r"s
in the original document, and compare them to the "e"s, you'll notice a
similarity.
Paul