Yamaha spring cord replacement for pianos without flangeswithplates?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 10:06:03 MDT 2007

John,

Doing the ones with the plates has become standard procedure...in fact, I look forward to these jobs now.  Good little moneymakers.

It's the ones WITHOUT the plates I'm wondering about.  I'm figuring at least an hour longer than with the type WITH the flanges.

Dave Stahl, RPT

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net