1800's John Broadwood grand

Dave McKibben davespianotuning at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 18:53:48 MDT 2007

HI:

I understand my question may be too basic, and it depends on specific info, but if I may ask a general question.
What is the general perception of an 1800's era John Broadwood grand piano with respect to rebuilding and value??
Does anyone have a comment either pro or con on the value and endeavor of rebuilding these type piano's??
I have only seen a picture thus far, and will see it in person this weekend.
Thanks for any input !

DavesPianotuning at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~davespianotuning/
858-776-2516