Thumb injury - Has this happened to you?

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Apr 20 07:52:35 MDT 2007

Michelle:

Several years ago there was a piano technician subscribed to this list
who was also an M.D..  He's no longer with us.  You need to see a real
Doctor.  While several might have speculation about the problem, we
can't even determine the real cause of false beats to say nothing of
speculating about neurology.  Don't wait, call a Doctor today!

dp

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu