Temperament selection

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Apr 20 08:00:21 MDT 2007

Okay, I did my first WT yesterday, a Yamaha P22. I was pleased with the
results, even my D-flat piece sounded okay. My Pocket RCT doesn't display a
Coleman 10 or 11 so I used the Young-Valetti which someone had recommended a
year or so ago.

I am wondering about doing it on a church piano that has other instruments
tuned to the piano. Will this be a problem?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802