Thumb injury - Has this happened to you?

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 16:23:40 MDT 2007

Michelle,

I've had similar injuries.  I had a big toe that was
numb for several months after a skiing in a snow ski
boot that fit too tightly.  A chiropractor type of
doctor fixed it in a couple of seconds.

Beyond that, a healthy diet filled with foods that
will rebuild damaged cells.  Most of the food we eat
(the common American diet)is dead food and depleted of
valuable nutrition.  I am having some improvements in
health problems (including bone and joint) since
improving my nutrition.

Like Ron N. said, the ball end on a tuning hammer
helps if you don't already have that.

Bob Hull

--- Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com>