Bolduc grand removal blade

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 13:24:39 MDT 2007

I purchased one of these recently.  Comes without any instruction, warnings,
or anything else except it's printed on the blade not to exceed 16000 RPM.

While I wait for Bolduc/Pianotek to reply to my queries let me offer a
couple of questions.

1.  What is the optimum RPM?
2.  Will this work on soft start?
3.  Who makes a good variable speed router that gets slow enough?
4.  Can you use a separate variable speed control unit?
5.  Any other tips or suggestions (I won't hold you liable)?

Thanks.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com