Plate bolts/screws

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 15:03:52 MDT 2007

Much of that "Select Hardwood" found in many Asian rims is not the hardest
wood I have ever seen to begin with. Hey, it's easy to strip a hole - if you
were working in the factory and held up the production line every time you
made a boo-boo, how long would you last? Let the sucker go through - chances
are no one will ever notice it - or at least not within the warranty period.
My money is on the guy who keeps the line moving to get the bonus....

Could be a bad spot in the wood - a void maybe - who knows?

Terry Farrell