Plate bolts/screws

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Sun Apr 22 14:20:00 MDT 2007

Thanks Terry and Ron. You have to wonder what is going on behind the plate
is the wood faulty or did they drill the hole to big. And why was this not
fixed at the factory?  I have been checking plate bolts/screws for some time
and am surprised at what I find. I don't think many technicians check them.

Jack Houweling