Tomb Stone

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Apr 23 07:38:13 MDT 2007

Hi,
I do not have a picture of the new ones.
Also one thing I forgot. There is a brass support gismo that goes on the
music rack to keep the screw from splitting out the wood.
The screw goes into a hole drilled in the brass support    The screw is _
head then\\\ threads and ------- smooth bolt into the brass support.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com