looking for a toooooner

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:56:16 MDT 2007

Giovanni,

Funny you'd send this today... I just replaced my first spinet elbow this
afternoon. The snap-on Vagias elbows are a piece of cake. Just unscrew the
old one from the lifter rod and screw on the new one, squeeze the remains in
the wippen with pliers to crush it into bits, then snap the new one in.
Thirty cents for parts and about one minute for labor.

Paul