Questions

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Apr 24 04:11:42 MDT 2007

alan forsyth wrote:
> *Question 1*
> **
> *What percentage of your normal tuning fee would you charge to tune this
> thing?*
> **

Did it need a pitch raise, or just a raise up onto a table so you could
reach it?  Does the keyboard fold up on it, too?

> *Question 2*
> *Why do I always seem to land up with the dregs at the bottom of the
> barrel?*
> **

Caramel, or, What _did_ you do in a former life?

> *Question 3*
> **
> *Why on a Monday?*
> **

Because it's a day which ends in "Y".

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.