Sending pic to list?

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:00:28 MDT 2007

A single photo with a size of about 90K or less should go through as
an attachment just fine to this list.

However, we have a couple alternative ways to distribute photos.

1) Attach them to email and send them to files at ptg.org, being sure to
specify to which list each photo is to go, or

2) Go to www.ptg.org/files and follow the instructions there.

Kent