Sending pic to list?

Jim Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 20:42:52 MDT 2007

What I have done, especially when you want to send a larger picture with
lots of detail, is to use a photo hosting site and simply include the link
to that picture in your post.  I use pbase, but Flicker and several other
work as well.  For example, go to the following link to see a piano picture.
http://www.pbase.com/jhjpiano/image/73249341