Bolduc grand removal blade

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 21:40:13 MDT 2007

David:

I have several foot treadles from Harbor Freight that are now years old and work quite well even under a large tool load. I don't know if they still carry them, but check it out. I've been using Andre's blade from the day it came on the market with always great fear and much success so far. But the foot treadle works quite well to keep my hands on the tool for control.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)