Kansas City

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Apr 25 08:07:43 MDT 2007

David:

You make a good point about the size of the audience on PTG-L.  While there are 820 subscribers to this list, there are but 155 people subscribed to PTG-L.

I would like to encourage all PTG members to subscribe to the PTG-L list since that is the place designated to discuss PTG business, motions to council, items for all leadership etc.  The traffic is generally very light (OK, right before the Council session it gets a little heavier) and discussions there can really help keep communication to flow.

dave

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu