Looking for a tool

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 14:16:52 MDT 2007

They're magnetic strips. They should stick one either side. I've
never had a problem with them. They're what the visually impaired
techs use to set let-off. They're also what is used to stick
magnetic signs to your vehicle. One strip is 1/16" and two together
is 1/8!

The only time you might have a problem is in the middle to lower bass.
Copper isn't magnetic.

Avery