Looking for a tool

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:55:45 MDT 2007

"Should" ain't what is - at least with the strips I've used. I got
them from Pianotek. Perhaps the problem with mine is that they were
curled during shipping, and the magnetic force wasn't strong enough to
stick on the strings except when they were turned over. (I didn't
spend time wondering why...just turned 'em over so they'd work. <g> I
hope others have perfect strips - all's I'm saying is what happened
with mine.)

JF