Getting the plate out (safely)

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 16:33:34 MDT 2007

Phil:

I have a 14 foot long I-beam attached to my 16 foot ceilings so that I can pull a plate with the 1-ton chain hoist (I have two) attached to a trolley on the I-beam and run the plate off to the side to be lowered to a truck. If you want a picture, I can get one to you.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)