Data logger

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 27 15:37:21 MDT 2007

Hey Don,

Hmm, I don't get it.  The string cover only works when the lid is not fully
closed?   Wouldn't it be working all the time, too? (Unless if you removed
it, that is.)   Except in the case of "breezy" conditions where I understand
the DC system would struggle, I would think that the string cover might have
an advantage because it covers the air access to the action cavity, too.  I
could be mistaken, though.  For my own personal curiosity, I'd like someone
to do a side by side study.  :-)

Maybe I'll check with a couple of my customers who had undercovers installed
a while after the DC system and see what the difference in filling the tank
turned out to be.  But surely someone has figures on that (probably DC).

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL