Getting the plate out (safely)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 08:34:05 MDT 2007

> One
> thing I have found with my shop is that as your work and shop use
> evolves, you start wishing that you had made some of your permanent
> installations elsewhere.

Terry,
I have three hoist points in my shop. A place to hang the
chain hoist doesn't take up any room at all, and being able to
move a hoist even a couple of feet over is very handy. An
I-beam track system would be ideal, if I ever figure out an
optimal layout. It's #614 on the list, to be done with the
eventual shop expansion.

Ron N