Baldwin with no casters cant attatch lyre

Jim Johnson jhjpiano at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 17:26:42 MDT 2007

It's been a while since I've done one, but if I'm not mistaken, the Baldwin casters are not the pop out type.  You have to remove the leg and screw the new caster plate in place.  I've never replaced casters on one, but I've put several Baldwin grands on stage dollies and you have to remove each leg to remove the casters.