A trip to Ronsen Hammer

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 28 20:19:13 MDT 2007

Marshall & Wendall player baby grand sounded great out of the box. Wurzen AAA

Early 1900s Everett concert grand refurbished.  The hammers needed a
little play-in but did so very nicely.  Would juice them up a little
at both ends of the compass if the piano was in a large hall, but it
sounds very nice without a snarl where it is.  Also Wurzen

Andrew Anderson