Data logger

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 08:49:53 MDT 2007

I do believe in the concept of intellectual property rights... but I also
believe there are limitations on what can properly be defined as such. A
piece of cloth falls outside those limitations, IMO. Most assuredly I do NOT
derive my moral code from any gov't entity, nor from any other organized
entity... and as a result I'm generally considered to be a pretty decent
guy. And I drive a VW, not a Fiat (HA!)

Paul