Data logger

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 10:49:12 MDT 2007

You could also consider the research, innovation, and real world
performance improvements introduced by Dampp-Chaser over the last
decade, not to mention their outstanding warranty technical support, and
decide if you want to support that activity, or stiff them for, what ,
about $10 less  per unit?
just my 2 cents
Mike