signing 8283 IRS appraisal form

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 16:05:20 MDT 2007

Hi Dean
  $50.00 bucks  !!! Yikes
   This type of work easily exceeds the regular tuning fees we  charge. These
things often turn into sticky wickets & multiple phone calls  etc.  Beware
   I don't do this for less than usually about 150.00 & even  then I'm often
sorry I agreed to do it.
  done it a lot too.
  Dale

I hope you’ve charged  them at least $50. You’ve got a trip to the home, a
trip or phone call to the  dealer, lengthy consultations with expert piano
techs across the world, time  in writing the report and the stress of braving the
feds.

Dean