CA on doped pin blocks

David Haynes david at pianogrammar.com
Mon Apr 30 10:05:42 MDT 2007

Sorry ­ I couldn¹t figure out how to get into the archives. Cy Shuster was
kind enough to enlighten me about using CA on doped pin blocks. In essence
I¹m trying to keep a beat-up Story & Clark upright alive long enough for the
owner to come to grips financially with the need to buy a replacement. (She
keeps sheet music over burned through top panel where her son had a little
accident with a candle, wax is very hard on piano actions ­ they did save
the house from burning down however.)

Thanks,
David