Piano Training Question

Roe Michaud jckrssllterrier at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 17:47:57 MDT 2007

Remember Randy is often on the road traveling and teaching at conventions.

Matthew Todd <toddpianoworks at yahoo.com> wrote:    I have called in regards to sending back my tuning evaluation, but to no resolution.

  Matthew

Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Hi Matthew.  I have better luck with calling.  Also, you might consider faxing a letter since this is how they generally receive their new orders.

  Good luck!

  Michelle Smith